The first thing you always notice about someone is the way they look. The way they appear, how they dress, their features (unless, of course, you’re blind).
But, the thing that is a real game changer with meeting a new person is… how they smell. You could meet David T (Dr who crush hello hello) but he may smell like a toilet. No more hello hello crush there.
So, if you’re a female (or male who likes to smell feminine, no gender negatives here, then tune in to find the smells that make me go wild. And, who knows, maybe you’ll go wild too?)
Also, please comment any recommendations below because, I’m always willing to try new products (unless it’s pound lane perfume, I put my foot down there).
- Lust (Store: Lush) – the most beautiful, flirty perfume you’ll find as it’s filled with jasmine and turns you into a seductive tempress.
- Lady Million (Store: Boots) – so, so lovely and fresh and gorgeous and everything perfect that makes paying a pretty pound for perfumes worth it.
- Rihanna Rebel Fleur (Store: Superdrug, Boots, ect) – I’m not a massive fan of celeb scents but this ones very mysterious and heavy, which I love!
- Vanilla Victoria Secret (Store: VS) – hello cutie, that’s all I’m gonna say
- Miss Dior (Store: Boots) – makes you feel so sophisticated and unaffordable
- Coco Chanel (the one Kiera Knightley sponsors, lol) – fit
- Calvin Klein Shock (Store: Boots) – perfect for if you’re just getting into perfume as quite light
- Britney Spears Fantasy (Store: Boots) – so so so sexy
- Summer Romance Victoria’s Secret – yum
- Nina Ruchi – my mum wears this and she’s so glamorous
And…. a couple of aftershaves for the lads that make me go wild and smell so good whenever I’ve smelt them on guys
- Spice Bomb – okay so my snake (aka boyfriend) wears this and it smells so good
- Hugo Boss – my bro wears this and gets them numbers
Bye, I’m Meg and I’m gonna go be Mad